Advertising: Surfingcrazy.info group of sites (clik-land.com)
November 23, 2017, 10:48:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The start-up of the websites of the project is approaching, one night of November, 2017 the privacy points and some of the pages that include the websites were visible through clik-land.com.
- Conclusion: very complete own document that also meets the TRUSTe criteria and example of results very good also.
- Approximate total number of hits already got the project has: 500,000,000
- Title of the points of the privacy policy:
Point 1: Filing
Point 2: Personal details
Point 3: Login & targeting
Point 4: Agencies of data protection
Point 5: Audience, rewards and referrals
Point 6: Cookies privacy, register
Point 7: Cookies privacy, login
Point 8: Cookies privacy, activity of the member/user accounts
Point 9: Home & information published
Point 10: Requests of users for other site or website, ...
Point 11: Not spam and lies
Point 12: Something about the use of the ads availables, the Whale-ptc.info shopping ads and the welcome pack membership/s
Point 13: Identification of members/users & about cybercrime
Point 14: About the internal message center of the websites of the group
Point 15: About use of files and contents of the user/member accounts
Point 16: Downloads and use of images in the websites of the group
Point 17: Ads privacy
Point 18: Processing of the user purchases (only available for users)
Point 19: About the forum/s of the group
Point 20: Responsibility of use of the member/user accounts and section My warnings
Point 21: Privacy members/users
Point 22: Development of the project, section Polls, concept Big Data and protection of consumers and users
Point 23: Reports
Point 24: Copyrights (©) & brand safety concept
Point 25: Sections: Cashout, Point store, Converter, Contests, Lottery and transfers & conversions of balances (enabled at Surfingcrazy.info, Whale-ptc.info and Egypt-ptc.info)
Point 26: Internal communications
Point 27: Performing tasks and contracting of services to third parties
Point 28: Egypt-ptc.info Shop zone Conditions of use: sales destined to users of third countries (that not belong to the European Union)
Point 29: Whale-ptc.info Shopping zone Conditions of use: sales destined to users of third countries (that not belong to the European Union)
Point 30: Disputes & other considerations
- What kind of user is looking for the project? The registration in the project is enabled for all types of users, the point of current evolution of the project is searching mainly internet users that not activate their account in the forum to wait for the email/s from the forum that alerts them of the activation of the group's websites to make their registration quickly knowing that they will have at their disposal the possibility of creating their downline from the first moment by purchasing data packages from the members of the forum that have already activated their account and that they are waiting to receive emails from the website/s informing them of that their account has already been created and is ready to be used (the email will include detailed instructions regarding the purchase of the data packages in accordance with the content of the group's privacy policy).
- The websites include a software such extensive it is very important that the user knows at all times what happens inside the website: Yes, that part of the performance explains it with detail the functioning (information, indications and rules of use) of each section and is something which differentiates and adds value to the websites of the group.
- Is recommended to the project the use of some product? Yes, Trustedsite.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright © Surfingcrazy.info group of websites (Clik-land.com).

Advancing much: Admin contatc email: admin@surfingcrazy.info

Previous

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PROMOTER BIKE: BUSINESS & MEMBERS.  (Read 92564 times)
admin
Administrator

« on: October 23, 2014, 03:17:37 PM »

Víctor Álvarez, admin of this project in development, is a cyclocross man that makes days of training and exhibition and so also gets to promote the new business model that represents the group of sites: https://surfingcrazy.info (clik-land.com).

Current video: Little time to train = low intensity. This video was shot after intense warming to briefly display the intensity that the promoter would apply in an hour of exhibition or training day, has also been filmed with the intention of showing some of his technical details. The recording don't is good but it is just a sample video. I hope to get a good point of form during March if possible or in the summer if don't exist exhibitions, etc.
In principle until the next video.
February 5, 2015:  after viewing the video sketch and checked that I put too much time standing on the bycicle i have gone to a query homeopathy / hosteopatía that has solved my problem of hypermobility and possible overload. I am currently resting and waiting to talk with the homeopath of the professional team Trek through an acquaintance who behaves like a friend.
February 25, 2015: After chatting for approx. an hour and to examine whether the hypermobility already are resolved, the conclusion has been: begin to train for continue talking.

EN ESPAÑOL:
Poco tiempo para entrenar = poca intensidad. Este video se ha rodado después de un calentamiento intenso para poder mostrar brevemente la intensidad que el promoter aplicaría durante una hora de exhibición o jornada de entreno, también se ha rodado con la intención de mostrar algunos de sus detalles técnicos. La gravación no es buena pero es solo un video de muestra. Espero poder coger un buen punto de forma en Marzo si es posible o durante el verano si no existen exhibiciones, etc.
En principio hasta el próximo video.
5 de febrero de 2015: después de ver el boceto de vídeo y comprobar que me puse demasiado tiempo de pie sobre la bicicleta he ido a una consulta de homeopatía / hosteopatía que me ha resuelto un problema de hipermovilidad y una posible sobrecarga. Actualmente estoy descansando y esperando para hablar con el homeópata del equipo profesional Trek a través de un conocido que se comporta como un amigo.

Do you want contact respect to this issue: victor.alvarez@surfingcrazy.info

In the image you can see the bike that the helper/colaborator:GALICIA EN BICI has provided to he.

HELPERS/COLABORATORS IN OUR PROJECT ARE:

EGYPT-PTC.INFO is a website under construction that is part of the group of Clik-land.com sites like subdomain of Surfingcrazy.info which is the main domain. This is a group of sites advertising and traffic whose sites are being improved by our admin. Within the group of sites Egypt-ptc.info will make the function of shop of the  group of members and for this has its exclusive SHOP ZONE in which the available items for the group of members will be listed, according to your exclusive terms of use and his privacy policy.

Copyright © Shop, advertising & traffic website: EGYPT-PTC.INFO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                    
WHALE-PTC.INFO: This is a website in construction that .................. .............

Copyright © Shopping, advertising & traffic website: WHALE-PTC.INFO

As you know the admin will make the promotion of the new bussines model that represents our group of sites across the cycling and when be possible with the sport modality of Cyclocross.

EN ESPAÑOL:
Como usted sabe el admin hará la promoción del nuevo modelo de negocio que supone nuestro grupo de sitios a través del ciclismo y cuando sea posible con la disciplina deportiva del Ciclocross.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright © Surfingcrazy.info group of sites (Clik-land.com).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 03:24:43 PM by admin » Logged

admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 05:30:40 PM »

November 2015: Already I've done various workouts and the truth is that the sensations and performance that as cyclist i get with respect to time spent are very good, indeed now there is no sign of the problem of hypermobility that in December / January 2014 appeared after that apparently i was muscled overmuch, really I think it was due to the number of repetitions that led the whole stage of development and specialization of the corridor (started from a low base and asthma problems). The conduction of the bycicle is also good (with respect to circuits with serious measures) and I continue that thinking that though by part of the world of the competition don't have taken advantage these previous years, will be possible get interesting things through this facet of the admin (the functioning/terms of use of the sites include information regarding this), so now I just keep fairly in shape for the availability of such sport facet.

Víctor Álvarez, admin of this project in development, is a cyclocross man that makes days of training and exhibition and so also gets to promote the new business model that represents the group of sites: https://surfingcrazy.info (clik-land.com).

Current video: Little time to train = low intensity. This video was shot after intense warming to briefly display the intensity that the promoter would apply in an hour of exhibition or training day, has also been filmed with the intention of showing some of his technical details. The recording don't is good but it is just a sample video. I hope to get a good point of form during March if possible or in the summer if don't exist exhibitions, etc.
February 5, 2015:  after viewing the video sketch and checked that I put too much time standing on the bycicle i have gone to a query homeopathy / hosteopatía that has solved my problem of hypermobility and possible overload. I am currently resting and waiting to talk with the homeopath of the professional team Trek through an acquaintance who behaves like a friend.
February 25, 2015: After chatting for approx. an hour and to examine whether the hypermobility already are resolved, the conclusion has been: begin to train for continue talking.

EN ESPAÑOL:
Noviembre 2015: Ya he realizado unos cuantos entrenos y la verdad es que las sensaciones y rendimiento que como corredor obtengo con respecto al tiempo dedicado son muy buenas, por cierto ya no existe ni rastro de los problemas de la hipermobilidad que en diciembre/enero de 2014 apareció después de al parecer haberme musculado demasiado, yo creo que fue consecuencia del número de repeticiones que conllevó toda la etapa de creación y especialización del corredor (partía de una base muy pobre y problemas de asma). La conducción de la bicicleta también es buena (con respecto a circuitos con medidas serias) y sigo pensando que aunque por parte del mundillo de la competición no se ha sabido sacar provecho de los años anteriores, será posible obtener cosas interesantes a través de esta faceta del admin (el functioning/términos de uso de los sitios incluyen información con respecto a esto), por lo que actualmente simplemente me mantengo medianamente en forma de cara a la disponibilidad de dicha faceta deportiva.

Poco tiempo para entrenar = poca intensidad. Este video se ha rodado después de un calentamiento intenso para poder mostrar brevemente la intensidad que el promoter aplicaría durante una hora de exhibición o jornada de entreno, también se ha rodado con la intención de mostrar algunos de sus detalles técnicos. La gravación no es buena pero es solo un video de muestra. Espero poder coger un buen punto de forma en Marzo si es posible o durante el verano si no existen exhibiciones, etc.
5 de febrero de 2015: después de ver el boceto de vídeo y comprobar que me puse demasiado tiempo de pie sobre la bicicleta he ido a una consulta de homeopatía / hosteopatía que me ha resuelto un problema de hipermovilidad y una posible sobrecarga. Actualmente estoy descansando y esperando para hablar con el homeópata del equipo profesional Trek a través de un conocido que se comporta como un amigo.

In the image you can see the bike that the helper/colaborator:GALICIA EN BICI has provided to he.

EGYPT-PTC.INFO is a website under construction that is part of the group of Clik-land.com sites like subdomain of Surfingcrazy.info which is the main domain. This is a group of sites advertising and traffic whose sites are being improved by our admin. Within the group of sites Egypt-ptc.info will make the function of shop of the  group of members and for this has its exclusive SHOP ZONE in which the available items for the group of members will be listed, according to your exclusive terms of use and his privacy policy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                    
WHALE-PTC.INFO: This is a website in construction that .................. .............

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright © Surfingcrazy.info group of sites (Clik-land.com).

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 03:19:55 PM by admin » Logged

admin
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 12:01:30 PM »

Currently (May 2017) already finishing the improved of the websites and the privacy policy of the group.
Promoter: some training and very well again but per personal motives is needed some more of break
November 2015: Already I've done various workouts and the truth is that the sensations and performance that as cyclist i get with respect to time spent are very good, indeed now there is no sign of the problem of hypermobility that in December / January 2014 appeared after that apparently i was muscled overmuch, really I think it was due to the number of repetitions that led the whole stage of development and specialization of the corridor (started from a low base and asthma problems). The conduction of the bycicle is also good (with respect to circuits with serious measures) and I continue that thinking that though by part of the world of the competition don't have taken advantage these previous years, will be possible get interesting things through this facet of the admin (the functioning/terms of use of the sites include information regarding this), so now I just keep fairly in shape for the availability of such sport facet.

EN ESPAÑOL:
Noviembre 2015: Ya he realizado unos cuantos entrenos y la verdad es que las sensaciones y rendimiento que como corredor obtengo con respecto al tiempo dedicado son muy buenas, por cierto ya no existe ni rastro de los problemas de la hipermobilidad que en diciembre/enero de 2014 apareció después de al parecer haberme musculado demasiado, yo creo que fue consecuencia del número de repeticiones que conllevó toda la etapa de creación y especialización del corredor (partía de una base muy pobre y problemas de asma). La conducción de la bicicleta también es buena (con respecto a circuitos con medidas serias) y sigo pensando que aunque por parte del mundillo de la competición no se ha sabido sacar provecho de los años anteriores, será posible obtener cosas interesantes a través de esta faceta del admin (el functioning/términos de uso de los sitios incluyen información con respecto a esto), por lo que actualmente simplemente me mantengo medianamente en forma de cara a la disponibilidad de dicha faceta deportiva.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: